The Members voted unanimously in favor of the addition of an Athletes’ Commission during the XXXII ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020, as per Article XV (b) in the Bylaws of the Federacion Panamericana de Squash.
Value Statement- The Athletes’ Commission is an elected body that upholds the values and principles of the Olympic Movement through transparency and equality, serving as the link between the FPS and all National Team athletes competing in Pan American Squash Championships or any other Games that are under the jurisdiction of the FPS.
Mission- To ensure the value of all National Team athletes competing in FPS Championships or any other Games that are under the jurisdiction of the FPS, is recognized within the Federación Panamericana de Squash (FPS).
Vision- To be the voice of all athletes that compete in Pan-American Championships or any other Games that are under the jurisdiction of the FPS; by being the forum to develop ideas to bring forward to the FPS.
Female Athlete Representative (2022-2026)
Born Ottawa, Canada
- 4x Canadian National Champion (2013, 2014,2015 & 2019)
- Former #1 Canadian woman
- 8 x Pan Am Games medalist (2011, 2015, 2019)
- Winner of 13 PSA World Tour titles
- PSA World Tour highest ranking #23 (2018)
- WSA Sportsmanship Award (2012)
- Former WSF Athlete's Commission member (2015-2020)
- Former Squash Canada Women's Athlete Representative (2014-2019)
- Former Canadian Sport Institute Ontario Athlete Council (2018-2021)
Male Athlete Representative (2022-2026)
Born Bogotá, Colombia
- Bolivarian Games Silver Medalist (2009)
- 4x CSA National Champion (2007-2011)
- 4x CSA All- American Team
- Colombian National Doubles Champion (2012)
- Latino de Oro Award - Sports (2011)
- US Squash Sr. Manager of Operations and Intl. Relations