IF Webinar Series Information
We are excited to share more information with you about the upcoming Educational Webinar Series that you have confirmed with us.
Please do begin inviting your International Federation communities to these webinars (if you have not already done so). As a reminder, the schedule of these sessions is below:
|Webinar Theme||Date||Registration Link|
Overview of the system, rights and responsibilities, ADRVs
Includes testing procedures (urine and blood) and ABP
Includes the Principle of Strict Liability
- All webinars will take place from 14h to 15h CET.
- Simultaneous translation to Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish will be provided.
- Feel free to use the attached banner to promote the webinar series.
- Each link contains a description of the session, which can be used to help you draft your communications to promote the series.
- An overall introduction could be along the lines of:
Welcome to the clean sport education webinar series. These interactive sessions will guide, educate and inform you – helping you keep on top of your anti-doping responsibilities. Over the course of five weeks, these one-hour webinars will cover key anti-doping topics:
- 26 May – Introduction to anti-doping
- 2 June – The Doping Control Process
- 9 June – Medications, Supplements, Prohibited List and TUEs
- Note that it is important that participants sign up for EACH session using the links above as they are stand-alone webinars.
- We have a large virtual room capacity for these webinars so please invite any members of your sport community. We recommend that particularly encourage your Education Pool (RTP and any other key groups included) to attend.
- Any questions about the webinar series can be directed to email@example.com.
- We are pleased to offer program completion certificates to all athletes and athlete support personnel who attend all five webinars. Attendance will be tracked – we encourage you to remind everyone to use the same email address each time they register for a webinar.